Inframatic 9500 (Perten)
- Analyzes all Grains and Oilseeds.
- Outstanding Accuracy.
- Hectoliter/Test Weight (optional).
- NIR Networking.
- Products: Grains and Oilseeds
- Parameters: Moisture, Protein, Oil and more
- Analysis Time: -90s
- Sample size: -400 ml
- Subsamples: Up to 10 per sample
- Analysis Principle: Diode- array detector, Transmittance
- Wavelength Range: 850-1050 nm
- Size (W x D x H ): 349 x265 x274 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Interfaces: 4 x USB-A ports, 1 x Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Display: 5.7” color touch screen
- Protection: Dust and humidity protected
- Battery Operation: – 2 hours
- Positioning: GPS module, connected through USB port
- Ambient Temperature: 5- 45°C
Scan-T Plus Infracont Mininfra Portable Whole Grain & Flour Analyser
- Portable – can work of 12 Volt (±1 Volt) DC car battery or work of 220 Volt AC and is not affected by voltage fluctuation from 175 V to 260 V.
- No warm-up time required – switch on and work.
- Not affected by environmental temperature from 18°C to 40°C.
- Not affected by dusty surrounding.
- Not affected by vibrations.
- Only one moving part in the instrument.
- No solenoids or chopping light.
- Delivered fully calibrated for your products.
- Calibration data saved on our Database.
- Very simple “Touch screen” operations (no mechanical switches).
- Whoever can work a cell phone can operate the Mininfra Scan-T.
- 2-Year Factory Warrantee.
The Mininfra Scan T-Plus instrument was recently developed – tested and manufactured in the EU, and is now available in South Africa. The instrument can analyse WHOLE GRAIN as well as POWDER products with mindboggling simplicity and accuracy. The following advantages apply:
DICKEY-john Instalab 706
- Easy to use
- Intuitive color touch screen, eliminating operator training
- Tungsten halogen light source
- Memory storage for numerous calibrations
- Stable circuitry eliminates electrical drift and ensures nonvolatile storage of calibration constants, eliminating the need for an auxiliary power source.
- Thermoelectrically cooled photo detector eliminates temperature drift
- Sample cup interchangeablility
- Liquid sample cup for oils and liquids
- Communication capabilities – Supports both USB and RS232 standard printers. This includes multiple baud rates with custom header and footer.
- File Management-
Storage of 3000 records
Export analysis data
Product calibration loading via USB memory stick
- USB, Ethernet Ports – Multiple ports for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals such as mouse and scanner
- Improved drawer design – Easily removed for cleaning
- Larger optional open sample cup
- Simple slope and Bias adjustment for every calibration
- Uses existing Instalab 600 calibrations
- Grain processing
- Flour milling
- Ethanol production
- Feed processing
- Meat processing
- Dairy processing
- Maize Meal
- Ash and more
DICKY-john Instalab 706 (NIR)
Reliable and accurate fixed filter testing that is simple to operate.
The Instalab®706 analyzer offers reliability and accuracy in fixed filter testing that is simple to operate and affordable.
Quality design and construction ensures the most reliable NIR results available. The Instalab®706 has a patented rotating sample cup which virtually eliminates problems associated with sample non-homogeneity. The cup rotation is computer controlled, with 120 readings taken at 3° intervals and averaged for each wavelength. The optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation feature for measurement of liquids and oils.
Completely customizable, it allows filters to be changed to adjust the bandwidth for product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester. The Instalab®700 is an analytical upgrade from the Instalab®600 series, which allows for porting of the Instalab®600’s extensive constituent library to the Instalab®700.
The Instalab®706 is dependable in design and built for trouble-free operation in any environment – from lab to production line.